Are you strong in communications and do you enjoy keeping clients satisfied? Fleet Cleaner is looking for a new in-house commercial employee to join our team. You will be working at a fast growing and innovative organisation, with a fun and positive working environment.
The sales department
The sales department is responsible for all of Fleet Cleaners sales activities, and strives to maximize the deployment of the cleaning installations. Fleet Cleaner is an innovative company that wants to set a new standard for ship’s hull cleaning with it’s unique and revolutionary cleaning installation. You will start working in a small team aiming to realize this vision, and you will closely collaborate with the operations department.
As the in-house commercial employee you are the link between the sales and operations department. You are (partly) responsible for the internal sales cycle, from drafting quotations up to planning in the cleaning jobs and preparing the invoices. Being in close contact with the various stakeholders is of significant importance; not only will you be in contact with shipping companies and ship management companies, but also terminal, port (authorities), shipping agents and contractors such as diving companies. As you will be picking up the phone, in many cases you will be the company’s first point of contact for most clients. You will also be active in approaching new clients and carrying our marketing campaigns. A good understanding of the maritime industry is crucial. You will be challenged to maximize the occupation of the cleaning installation, while taking into account all the operational aspects.
- Drafting quotations and invoices
- Planning of operations and keeping the cleanings plan
- Direct contact with the clients and various stakeholders
- Contact via phone and mail with potential new clients to evaluate their desires and present Fleet Cleaners solution
What we offer
- A versatile job with challenges in different areas
- An ambitious and informal working atmosphere in a growing and challenging environment
- A high degree of responsibility within a short time span
- A competitive salary with secondary employment conditions and possibility to grow within a fast developing company
What we ask
- Vocational education or higher level education (MBO+ or HBO in Dutch) in a commercial direction
- You are well-organized and can keep a clear overview, combined with a high degree of flexibility
- Affinity with technology and the maritime industry is preferred
- Motivated individual with excellent communication skills (English and Dutch), ability to build and maintain relationships, and willingness to take the extra step to ensure satisfied clients
If you are interested or have any questions about this position, contact us at HR@fleetcleaner.com. To apply, please send us your curriculum vitae (CV) and motivational letter.