International Account Manager
Would you like to contribute to the growth of a young, fast-growing organization where you have to switch with many international customers? Are you open to travel to visit different (international) customers, discover new markets or attend conventions? And do you have several years of experience in a similar position? Please take a look at our vacancy for an Account Manager!
In the role of Account Manager, you will be responsible for identifying and developing new relationships with prospects, as well as maintaining relationships with current customers within your region. As a Business Developer, you will be part of our Sales department, which currently consists of a team of three other Business Developers and a Commercial Manager. Within this role, you will travel a lot to visit our (international) customers, discover and research new markets, and visit different conventions. In order to perform this role properly, it is important that you become an expert in the field of Fleet Cleaner services and stay up-to-date on all developments within the maritime market.
The activities of the Account Manager will include the following:
- Identifying potential customers and conducting research into the possible wishes of these customers;
- Developing new relationships with prospects but also maintaining relationships with current customers;
- Customer visits, exploring new markets, and visiting conventions/social events;
- Drafting proposals for current customers and prospects;
- Negotiating and communicating the contract terms with customers and other stakeholders.
Who are you?
In order to properly perform the role of Account Manager, we ask the following:
- Completed a commercial or technical HBO education;
- At least three years of experience in a similar role (preferably in an international environment);
- Able and willing to travel to see customers, explore new markets, and attend congresses/social events;
- Good written and oral communication skills in Dutch and English (and preferably a third language such as Greek or an Asian language);
- In possession of a driver’s license;
- Knowledge of and/or experience in the maritime sector is an advantage.
What do we offer you?
We would like to offer you the following terms of employment for the role of Account Manager:
- A competitive salary, good secondary employment conditions, and a flexible working environment;
- 25 vacation days in case of full-time employment;
- Participation in the Fleet Cleaner pension scheme;
- High level of responsibility within a short period of time, and room to make a great impact within the company;
- Opportunity to grow along with a strongly growing company;
- An ambitious and informal work atmosphere in a growing and challenging environment;
- A lunch provided by Fleet Cleaner and a nice Friday afternoon drink at the office.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? And would you like to take on the challenge of contributing to Fleet Cleaner’s growing operation? Then apply immediately by sending your CV and cover letter to HR@fleetcleaner.com. We are looking forward to getting to know you!