For university / applied university (HBO in Dutch):
Fleet Cleaner is continuously working to further develop it’s technology and take the installation to the next level. As an intern or graduate you will not only experience the daily course of events for our company, but also become a part of one of the most innovative companies operating in the Dutch maritime sector.
The internships and graduation project take place at our head office in Delft; positions are open all year round. For graduate projects we offer an ideal combination between thorough research and practical application. Several currently open research topics are given below (click on the topic to download description):
- CFD modeling of the impact of high pressure water jets on the ship’s hull
- Navigation using SLAM based on underwater sonar and robot motion sensors
- Traction control of the robot
- Real-time object detection in sonar images using deep learning
- Autopilot and coverage path planning for (semi-)autonomous cleaning of the ship’s hull
- System identification for controller design of the robot’s hydraulic system
- Under water camera image processing for robot vision
If you are interested by one of the above topics or some other opportunities, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to schedule a meeting.
For vocational education (MBO in Dutch)
Fleet Cleaner is also a certified learning company, with various challenging internships available. Students of intermediate vocational education (MBO) level 3 and 4 have the possibility to join our maintenance department as a service or maintenance mechanic, or mechatronics technician. You work together with young and ambitious colleagues to improve our high-tech and innovative installation. If you are interested, take a look here, or contact us directly via email@example.com.