Would you, as an Operations Engineer, like to be involved in setting up processes and guiding projects to ensure an optimal operation with our cleaning installations and robots? Would you like to become part of a young fast-growing organization that has international plans? Are you an analytical and motivated person who is strong in planning and has good project management skills? Then Fleet Cleaner is looking for you!
As an Operations Engineer you get the opportunity to organize projects and set up processes to improve the operation of our cleaning installations and robots. This includes various aspects of the operation, including safety, education, and various technical aspects. You will be in contact with suppliers and customers, and you will work together with operators and engineers to make this a success. Within this position a good understanding of the maritime industry, but also of the technical aspects of the installation is important. In your role, you will be challenged by assisting the Operations Manager and the vessel manager with evaluating, implementing, and improving procedures, processes, guidelines, and systems related to the operation.
The activities of Operations Engineer will include the following:
- Together with relevant parties creating, implementing, evaluating, and improving procedures, processes, and systems related to for example operations, safety, technical maintenance, etc.;
- Creating and maintaining safety standards and procedures for the cleaning installations. Ensuring together with the Vessel Manager that these standards and procedures are followed on board;
- Assisting the Operations Manager and Vessel Managers with the questions they have related to procedures, processes, guidelines, and systems they have related to the operation;
- Responsible as a project manager for several projects from beginning to end. For example, a project can be managing the setting up of a new cleaning installation together with the relevant parties;
- Searching for opportunities to improve and initiating new projects to implement these improvements;
- You assist the Operations Manager in the technical management and documentation of the vessels, including ensuring that the vessel has the right certifications, insurances, and receives the right maintenance.
Who are you?
In order to properly perform the role of Operations Engineer, we ask the following:
- WO in a technical direction (for example civil engineering or mechanical engineering);
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience;
- Willingness to travel abroad, and excellent communication skills in English;
- An analytical and motivated individual who is strong in planning and decisive;
- Good project management skills;
- Pro-active attitude, introducing improvements and suggestions in a constructive way.
What do we offer you?
We would like to offer you the following terms of employment for the role of Operations Engineer:
- A challenging job with challenges in different areas;
- An ambitious and informal work atmosphere in a growing and challenging environment;
- High level of responsibility within a short period of time, and room to make great impact within the company;
- Market-compliant salary, good benefits, and a flexible working environment;
- Opportunity to grow along with a strongly growing company;
- 25 vacation days in case of full-time employment;
- A lunch provided by Fleet Cleaner and a nice Friday afternoon drink at the office.
Who are we?
Fleet Cleaner has set a new standard for the cleaning of ships, with the ambition to set up a worldwide network of cleaning installations. We are a young, growing team that is continuously working to improve and expand our innovations. There are two fixed cleaning installations installed on workboats operating in Europe’s largest seaports, and a third cleaning installation deployed on new projects.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? And would you like to take up the challenge to contribute to the growing operation of Fleet Cleaner? Then apply immediately by sending your CV and motivation letter to HR@fleetcleaner.com. We look forward to meeting you!