The Fleet Cleaner
The robot is able to capture all removed fouling, so that the water environment is not affected by the cleaning operation. This enables in port cleaning.
The robot is designed to clean strongly curved ship surfaces. Depending on the vessel, around 60% of the ship’s hull surface is curved.
Due to the magnetic attachment system the robot cleans above and below the waterline. Up to 20% of the fouled ship surface is above the waterline.
• Cleaning by high pressure water jets
• Dimensions (L x B x H): 2,0m x 1,8m x 0,6m
• Speed: 1.200 m2/hour
• No divers
• The cleaning has positive impact on the environment
• The waste water is filtered, clean water is released
• All waste is collected, weighed and disposed
• Certified to clean in ports with strict environmental regulations
• Navigation system
• Able to clean in zero visibility
• Cleaning pressure adapted to coating
• Cleaning at terminals, buoys or dolphins
• Certified for petroleum ports
• Safe working distance
• 24/7 operational